Bump - A Pregnancy Story
Write to Me - Pregnancy Journal
READ ME: Please refer to actual images of journal in action for true reflection of colour of journal cover.
Record your pregnancy journey from conception to your baby being earth side. With pages at beginning of the journal to note down pregnancy and doctor / midwife details, advise and shopping lists, names, books, websites and social media to read, nursery and birth plans and a journal section for week 6 and 7 of your pregnancy. From here, the journal allows 2 double page spreads for each week - from 8 weeks to birth - giving prompts for details on your weight, your weight measurement, cravings, appointments with your medical team and and questions you might have for them. There is a page to stick in a bump photo and 2 pages for journalling.
- Beautiful natural linen hard cover, case bound with a gold embossed title and spine
- Guided journal with prompts and without for journaling
- 120gsm paper stock internal pages (FSC)
- 144 pages
- 146 x 190 x 17mm
- Ribbon Marker (White)
- Illustrated end papers
- We recommend photos dots, double sided tape or acid free washi tape for sticking photos
- Designed in Melbourne, Australia
Write To Me own the copyright of this journal